Dibond mounting uses an aluminium composite board with a polythene core and has become a very popular display solution – equally suited to indoor and outdoor installations. Your prints are printed to fine art "giclee" quality on photo satin paper using fade-resistant inks and are then UV satin laminated for protection and durability. We use a tulip wood hanging system on the back of the panel - 2" smaller than the panel so your print appears to float off the wall. C-type and Hanhnemuhle papers can also be dibond mounted.
- 3mm aluminium composite board with a polythene core
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 22mm deep Tulip wood Sub frame on the back
- Sub frame2" smaller than the Dibond print
- Appears to "float" away from the wall when viewed from front
- Giclee and c-type prints can be Dibond mounted